Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing # 8

I have learned so much about Library 2.0 technology and tools this summer! However I knew nothing about RSS! I admit I was INTIMIDATED! Not sure why? Just the name should have assuaged my anxiety - -REALLY SIMPLE!

Finally I logged on to mym google account. signed up for the google reader and added several "feeds"! I am a Big Brother 10 addict - nut - crazy person! Which may be one of the reasons I am not further along with 23 Things! Those late ShowtimeToo live offerings!

I also added click2houston (after all we are abbout to have a visist from Edourado! And THIS WEEK for my political fix. A feed from my district and a coulple of Library 2.0 blogs!

A practical library application; how about for a class to follow the political process relating to the upcoming election - esepcially those kid-freindly feeds!

No comments:

Jack

Jack
Rescued Yellow Lab