Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing # 12 other people's blogs

I left comments on the five blogs below!

1. Reading Thoughfully - I saw this in the window and just had to have it! That would be the gas saving, enviromentally green car on the right! I saw it on a colleagues blog and snatched it! Thanks Debbi! (Reading Thoughfully).

2. Lilypad Plalyground - kept looking for the FROG! Appreciated her photo story screen shots!

3. Gotbooks? - I must have missed the lesson on adding mp3 files! Yo go Kelli!

4. Infinite Planes - commented on Bruce's Rollyo video!

5. My Masters - one of the coolest looking blogs I have seen! I liked it!

2 comments:

VWB said...

hey thanks for the nice words...my Pad blog and my Library blog have suffered a little...have had no time to blog all the thoughts that have been swirling around!

hope you will give me another glance a ways down the road!

Mrs. Chief said...

Thank you for the compliment! I was really looking for something that would make my blog stand out from the others in my class. I am also working towards my Library Science Masters through UHCL. I have learned SO much this summer! Best of luck on your endevors.

Jack

Jack
Rescued Yellow Lab