Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing # 23

Hooray for me!

There are so many exciting and useful Library 2.0 technologies and tools! To attempt to master them all at once is overwhelming - and unnecessary! Select the 3 - 5 Library 2.0 skills you feel will benefit you most personally and professionally, and master those first! Then you can move on to the ingest 1, 3 or 5!

Someone kick me and remind me not to do this again while undertaking two graduate level classes and working on a Masters.

However, I met the challenge and I learned a lot! and i met the deadline! THANKS team!

2 comments:

VWB said...

You did bite off a big chunk this summer...but you accomplished this part in fine fashion!
Hope you will keep writing about your adventures and that sweet Jack.

PROJECT LIBS GRD said...

Thanks vwb!

Jack

Jack
Rescued Yellow Lab