Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing # 16 WIKI

WIKI WIKI WIKI

I have a little more experience with wikis! Last spring for a group project in grad school, the group had a wiki! Barbara set it up while Lori, Theresa, Kelli and I chatted, uploaded PowerPoint's and edited them and uploaded the latest corrections - several times. I had a less successful go at setting one up for myself over the summer for yet another class! But every time I learn something new. My slis_5720 class at UNT set up a couple of wikis for class, and I just played in the Spring Branch sandbox! Pretty clever, huh?

I would like to use a wiki for my motivational reading program this fall at school, as well as train all the willing teachers, and some of the unwilling ones - to use wikis in their classrooms this years!

No comments:

Jack

Jack
Rescued Yellow Lab